What's Kallio Like?Kallio is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. Take time to see places like Kallio Church and Hakaniemi Market Square while you're here. Finlandia Hall and Helsinki Cathedral are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kallio?
We have 22 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Kallio:
Hilton Helsinki Strand4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Scandic HakaniemiCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
Scandic Paasi4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to KallioKallio is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Helsinki.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Kallio
Getting to Kallio on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Kallion Virastotalo Station
- Karhupuisto Station
- Hakaniemi Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kallio
What to See in Kallio
- Kallio Church
- Hakaniemi Market Square
- Helsinki Workers' House