What's Kamppi Like?There's a lot visitors like about Kamppi, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places like Kamppi Center and Kamppi Chapel while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Old Church of Helsinki and Hietalahti Flea Market.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kamppi?
We have 274 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Kamppi:
Hotel St. George HelsinkiLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Hotel Indigo Helsinki - Boulevard, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Lapland Hotels Bulevardi4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Radisson Blu Aleksanteri Hotel, Helsinki4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Scandic Simonkenttä4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to KamppiKamppi is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Helsinki.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Kamppi
Getting to Kamppi on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Kamppi Station
- Marian Sairaala Station
- Kalevankatu Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kamppi
What to See in Kamppi
- Kamppi Chapel
- Old Church of Helsinki