What's Keskinen District Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Keskinen District? Plan a fun excursion to Hartwall Arena and Helsinki Swimming Stadium. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's festivals. There's plenty more to see, including Helsinki City Library and Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Keskinen District?
We have 69 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Keskinen District:
The Folks Hotel Konepaja4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Scandic Paasi4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Original Sokos Hotel Tripla3.5-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace
Scandic Pasila3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Central location
Scandic KallioCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Terrace • Attentive staff
How to Get to Keskinen District
Keskinen District is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Helsinki.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Keskinen District
Traveling to Keskinen District by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Helsinki Pasilan Station
- Pasila Station
- Helsinki Ilmala Station
Getting to Keskinen District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Paavalin Kirkko Station
- Makelanrinne Station
- Rautalammintie Station