What's Keskinen District Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Keskinen District? Plan a fun excursion to Hartwall Arena and Helsinki Swimming Stadium. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's festivals. There's plenty more to see, including Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre and Mall of Tripla.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Keskinen District?
We have 71 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Keskinen District:
The Folks Hotel Konepaja4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Scandic Pasila3.5-star hotel with restaurant, health club
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
Original Sokos Hotel Tripla3.5-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace
Hilton Helsinki Strand4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Keskinen DistrictKeskinen District is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Helsinki.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Keskinen District
Traveling to Keskinen District by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Helsinki Pasilan Station
- Pasila Station
- Helsinki Ilmala Station
Getting to Keskinen District on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Paavalin Kirkko Station
- Makelanrinne Station
- Rautalammintie Station