What's Katajanokka Like?
Visitors speak favorably about all that Katajanokka has to offer, including its waterfront. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Families can spend quality time at Helsinki Sky Wheel and Helsinki Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Uspenski Cathedral and Allas Sea Pool.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Katajanokka?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Katajanokka:
Noli KatajanokkaComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Terrace
Scandic Grand Marina4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
EurohostelHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel Katajanokka, Helsinki, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Katajanokka
Katajanokka is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Helsinki.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Katajanokka
Getting to Katajanokka on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Vyokatu Tram Station
- Mastokatu Station
- Kauppiaankatu Tram Station
Things to See and Do in and around Katajanokka
What to See in Katajanokka
- Uspenski Cathedral
- Allas Sea Pool
- University of Helsinki
- Kaivopuisto Park