What's Saint Johns like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Saint Johns. Visit places such as Ellerslie Events Centre and Ellerslie Racecourse when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sylvia Park and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Saint Johns
Saint Johns is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Saint Johns
Things to see and do in and around Saint Johns
Things to see near Saint Johns:
- Ellerslie Events Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Ellerslie Racecourse (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Half Moon Bay Marina (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Mt. Smart Stadium (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- ASB Showgrounds (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Saint Johns:
- Sylvia Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Auckland War Memorial Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Dressmart Onehunga (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Queen Street Shopping District (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 131 mm of rainfall)