What's Lake Mirage like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Lake Mirage? Places to visit such as Golfland Sunsplash and Mesa Mormon Temple are not far away. Chandler Center for the Arts and San Marcos Golf Course are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lake Mirage
Lake Mirage is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Gilbert.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Lake Mirage
- Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Lake Mirage
- Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Lake Mirage
Things to see and do in and around Lake Mirage
Things to see near Lake Mirage:
- Mesa Community College (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Mesa Mormon Temple (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Chandler City Hall (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Tumbleweed Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Progressive Baptist Church (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Lake Mirage:
- Golfland Sunsplash (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Chandler Center for the Arts (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- San Marcos Golf Course (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Gilbert Historical Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gilbert?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 50 mm of rainfall)