What's Wilton like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Wilton? Places to visit such as Musgrave Park and Turners Cross are not far away. Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral and Cork City Gaol are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Wilton
Wilton is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Cork.
- Cork Airport (ORK), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Wilton
Things to see and do in and around Wilton
Things to see near Wilton:
- Musgrave Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- University College Cork (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Turners Cross (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Cork City Gaol (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Wilton:
- English Market (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Cork Opera House (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Glucksman Gallery (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Cork Public Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cork?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, November, October (average 113 mm of rainfall)