What's Rione Alto like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Rione Alto. Top places in the larger area to visit include Piazza del Plebiscito and Port of Naples. Castel Sant'Elmo and Catacombe di San Gennaro are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Rione Alto
Rione Alto is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples International Airport (NAP), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Rione Alto
Things to see and do in and around Rione Alto
Things to see near Rione Alto:
- Piazza del Plebiscito (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Port of Naples (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Castel Sant'Elmo (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Catacombe di San Gennaro (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Carthusian Monastery of San Martino (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Rione Alto:
- Naples National Archaeological Museum (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- National Museum of Capodimonte (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Via Roma (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Sansevero Chapel Museum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Spaccanapoli (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, February, October (average 161 mm of rainfall)