Hotels in Mineral City, Ohio
Search & Compare Mineral City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mineral City
Mineral City overviewMineral City is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its wineries and spas. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Pro Football Hall of Fame. While you're here, stop by Zoar Village State Memorial and Trumpet in the Land. Mineral City is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Mineral CityWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Mineral City has accommodations to fit every need. There are 58 hotels in the Mineral City area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
How to get to Mineral CityFly in to Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from downtown Mineral City.
What to see around Mineral CityHere are some favorite choices:
- • Zoar Village State Memorial
- • Trumpet in the Land
- • Wilkeshire Golf Course
- • J. E. Reeves Victorian Home & Carriage House Museum
- • Fort Laurens State Memorial
When to visit Mineral CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 8.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 8.7 inches