Traveling With Your Pet to Morgantown
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Morgantown, you've come to the right place. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your animals with you on some Morgantown adventures, or head out to enjoy the restaurants while they're napping. Consider a visit to local attractions like Mylan Puskar Stadium and University Town Center while you're in the area. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Morgantown can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Morgantown?
Top hotel picks in and around Morgantown:
Hotel Morgan a Wyndham Hotel3.5-star hotel, convenient to West Virginia University
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Euro Suites Hotel3-star hotel with 2 bars, near West Virginia University
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Central location
Best Western Mountaineer InnCity-center hotel within easy reach of University Town Center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront PlaceRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, near West Virginia University
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Springhill Suites by Marriott MorgantownComfortable Morgantown guestrooms with comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Morgantown?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Morgantown, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Mylan Puskar Stadium (1.4 mi/2.2 km)
- University Town Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km)