Hotels in Barboursville, West Virginia
Search & Compare Barboursville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Barboursville
Barboursville overviewBarboursville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some local culture at popular places like Huntington Museum of Art and Keith Albee Theatre. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Virginia Point Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Barboursville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BarboursvilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Barboursville is the place to go. There are 32 hotels in the Barboursville area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2288 user reviews of Barboursville hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Barboursville (Barboursville)
- • Hampton Inn Huntington/Barboursville (Barboursville)
- • Comfort Inn (Barboursville)
- • BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn (Barboursville)
How to get to BarboursvilleFly in to Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from downtown Barboursville.
What to see around BarboursvilleSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • Huntington Museum of Art
- • Keith Albee Theatre
- • Virginia Point Park
When to visit BarboursvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 9.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.5 inches