What's Chiharachō like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Chiharachō. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as LEGOLAND Japan. Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and Noritake Garden are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Chiharachō
Chiharachō is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Nagoya.
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Chiharachō
- Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Chiharachō
Things to see and do in and around Chiharachō
Things to see near Chiharachō:
- Lucent Tower (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Nagoya Twin Tower (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Winc Aichi (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Nagoya International Center (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Chiharachō:
- Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Noritake Garden (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Nagoya City Science Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Nagoya City Art Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Sunshine Sakae (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nagoya?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 114 mm of rainfall)