What's New Farm like?
In New Farm, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the coffee shops. Nature lovers can visit New Farm Park and Wilson Outlook Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Brisbane Powerhouse and Sydney Street Ferry Terminal.
How to get to New Farm
New Farm is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from New Farm
Things to see and do in and around New Farm
What to see in New Farm
- New Farm Park
- Sydney Street Ferry Terminal
- New Farm Park Ferry Terminal
- New Farms Cinemas
- Wilson Outlook Reserve
Things to do in New Farm
- Brisbane Powerhouse
- Howard Smith Wharves
- Merthyr Village
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 170 mm of rainfall)