What's Old Town Clovis like?
In Old Town Clovis, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Masters Gallery and A Book Barn while you're here. Save Mart Center and Valley Children's Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Old Town Clovis
- Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Old Town Clovis
Things to see and do in and around Old Town Clovis
Things to see near Old Town Clovis:
- Save Mart Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- California State University, Fresno (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Buchanan High School (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Valley Children's Stadium (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Veteran's Memorial Stadium (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do in Old Town Clovis
- Masters Gallery
- A Book Barn
When is the best time to visit Clovis?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, January, February (average 93 mm of rainfall)