Hotels in Coarsegold, California
Search & Compare Coarsegold Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Coarsegold
Coarsegold overviewCoarsegold is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Mariposa Grove when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Coarsegold Historic Museum and Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Coarsegold is for you.
Where to stay in CoarsegoldWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Coarsegold has accommodations to fit every need. There are 50 hotels in the Coarsegold area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 7954 user reviews of Coarsegold hotels:
- • Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
- • Yosemite 41 South Mansion
How to get to CoarsegoldFly in to Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 29.8 mi (48 km) from downtown Coarsegold. Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) is the next closest major airport, 57.1 mi (91.9 km) away.
What to see around CoarsegoldFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad
- • Skywalk Trampoline Arena
- • Shizen Friendship Garden
- • Madera District Fair
- • Indian Lakes Park
- • Fresno Flats Historical Park
- • Bass lake Recreation Area
- • Millerton Lake
- • Lost Lake Park
- • Coarsegold Historic Museum
- • Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians
- • Children's Museum of the Sierra
- • Fasi Estate Winery
- • Golden Chain Theater