Hotels in Bass Lake, California
Search & Compare Bass Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bass Lake
Bass Lake overviewBass Lake is a luxury getaway distinct for its parks and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Mariposa Grove when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Bass lake Recreation Area and Fresno Flats Historical Park. A family-friendly area, Bass Lake also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Bass LakeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Bass Lake is the place to go. There are 35 hotels in the Bass Lake area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5562 user reviews of Bass Lake hotels: The Pines Resort (Bass Lake)
How to get to Bass LakeFly in to Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 145.8 mi (234.6 km) from downtown Bass Lake.
What to see around Bass LakeIts lakes, parks, and mountain views are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Bass lake Recreation Area
- • Fresno Flats Historical Park
- • Nelder Grove Trail
- • Indian Lakes Park
- • Mariposa Grove
- • Children's Museum of the Sierra
- • Golden Chain Theater
- • Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad
- • Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians
- • Coarsegold Historic Museum