What's Capodimonte like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Capodimonte. Top places in the larger area to visit include Port of Naples and Piazza del Plebiscito. Catacombe di San Gennaro and National Museum of Capodimonte are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Capodimonte
Capodimonte is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples International Airport (NAP), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Capodimonte
Things to see and do in and around Capodimonte
Things to see near Capodimonte:
- Port of Naples (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Piazza del Plebiscito (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Catacombe di San Gennaro (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Palazzo dello Spagnuolo (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Piazza Cavour (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Capodimonte:
- National Museum of Capodimonte (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Botanical Garden of Naples (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Naples National Archaeological Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Naples Underground (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Sansevero Chapel Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, February, October (average 161 mm of rainfall)