What's Wanneroo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Wanneroo? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Lake Joondalup Park and Yellagonga Regional Park. There's plenty more to see, including Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf and Lake Badgerup Conservation Reserve.
How to get to Wanneroo
Wanneroo is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Wanneroo
Things to see and do in and around Wanneroo
What to see in Wanneroo
- Lake Joondalup Park
- Yellagonga Regional Park
- Lake Badgerup Conservation Reserve
Things to do near Wanneroo:
- Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Lakeside Joondalup (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Raya Thai Aroma Massage (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)