Hotels in Clayton, New Mexico
Search & Compare Clayton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clayton
Clayton overviewClayton is a small town distinct for its historical sites and known for its monuments and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Black Jack Ketchum Grave. A stop at places like Clayton Municipal Golf Course and Herzstein Memorial Museum will create some memories. A family-friendly area, Clayton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClaytonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Clayton has accommodations to fit every need. There are 4 hotels in the Clayton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 223 user reviews of Clayton hotels:
- • Best Western Kokopelli Lodge
- • Hotel Eklund
- • Days Inn Clayton Nm
How to get to ClaytonFly in to Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 118 mi (189.9 km) from downtown Clayton.
What to see around ClaytonSome recommended places to see include:
- • Black Jack Ketchum Grave
- • Clayton Municipal Golf Course
- • Herzstein Memorial Museum
When to visit ClaytonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 1.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.0 inches
- • July-September: 7.3 inches
- • October-December: 1.5 inches