What's Fall River Estates like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Fall River Estates? Have a relaxing day visiting Rocky Mountain National Park. Fall River Visitor Center and Fall River Entrance Station are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Fall River Estates
Fall River Estates is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Estes Park.
- Fort Collins, CO (FNL-Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from Fall River Estates
Things to see and do in and around Fall River Estates
Things to see near Fall River Estates:
- Rocky Mountain National Park (7.1 mi/11.5 km away)
- Fall River Visitor Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Fall River Entrance Station (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Beaver Meadows Visitor Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- The Stanley Hotel (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Fall River Estates:
- Historic Estes Park (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Estes Park Golf Course (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Wild Basin Area (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Backbone Adventures (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Aspen and Evergreen Gallery (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Estes Park?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, March (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, March (average 178 mm of rainfall)