What's Higashimachi like?
Higashimachi is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. Kokusai Dori and American Village are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Naha Cruise Terminal and Okinawa Prefectural Office are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Higashimachi
Higashimachi is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Naha.
- Naha (OKA), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Higashimachi
Things to see and do in and around Higashimachi
Things to see near Higashimachi:
- Naha Cruise Terminal (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Okinawa Prefectural Office (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Naminouegu Shrine (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Naminoue Beach (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Umisora Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Higashimachi:
- Kokusai Dori (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Makishi Public Market (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Aeon Naha Shopping Center (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- DFS Galleria Okinawa (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naha?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, July (average 361 mm of rainfall)