What's Rawamangun like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Rawamangun. Plan a fun excursion to Jakarta Golf Club and Jakarta International Velodrome. National Library of Indonesia and Kota Kasablanka Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Rawamangun
Rawamangun is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Rawamangun
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Rawamangun
Things to see and do in and around Rawamangun
Things to see near Rawamangun:
- Jakarta International Velodrome (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- National Library of Indonesia (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Kelapa Gading Sport Mall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Farmer Statue (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Rawamangun:
- Jakarta Golf Club (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kota Kasablanka Mall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Pasar Baru (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Sarinah Mall (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Plaza Indonesia (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)