What's Porto Alto like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Porto Alto. Nature lovers can visit Tagus Valley. Church of Our Lady of Oliveira and Fernandes Pratas Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Porto Alto
Porto Alto is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Benavente.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Porto Alto
- Cascais (CAT), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from Porto Alto
Things to see and do in and around Porto Alto
Things to see near Porto Alto:
- Tagus Valley (16.5 mi/26.6 km away)
- Church of Our Lady of Oliveira (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Fernandes Pratas Square (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Benavente?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, December, November (average 104 mm of rainfall)