Family Friendly Hotels in Buffalo
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- KeyBank Center
- New Era Field
- Walden Galleria Mall
- University At Buffalo - North Campus
- Buffalo Niagara Convention Center
- Buffalo State College
- Shea's Performing Arts Center
- Boulevard Mall
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Elmwood Village
- Buffalo Central Terminal
- University at Buffalo - South Campus
- Canisius College
- Darien Lake Amusement Park
- Erie Community College
- Womens and Childrens Hospital of Buffalo
- University at Buffalo - Downtown Campus
- Daemen College
- FBI Buffalo Field Office
- Peace Bridge
Family friendly travelling in Buffalo
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Darien Lake Glamping - Admission Included
- Staybridge Suites Buffalo-Amherst
- Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville
- Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst
- The Mansion On Delaware Ave
By booking a family friendly hotel in Buffalo, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Buffalo also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Buffalo when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.