What is Sioux City Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Sioux City. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. From the sports events to the live music, Sioux City has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Tyson Event Center, Orpheum Theatre and Casino Sioux City. When you're ready to kick back after a day of touring the area with the kids, Sioux City has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. Hotels.com has 7 Sioux City family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Sioux City?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • 3 restaurants • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites Sioux City South2.5-star Sioux City hotel with indoor pool
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux City South2-star hotel
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City4-star hotel with 4 bars, near Orpheum Theatre
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sioux City - Southern Hills, an IHG HotelSioux City hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux City/Morningside Area2-star hotel
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Sioux City?
You'll find that Sioux City and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see and do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your trip both educational and lots of fun:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center
- Sioux City Public Museum
- The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
- Tyson Event Center
- Orpheum Theatre
- Casino Sioux City
Sights & Landmarks