What is Omaha Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about Omaha. Here you'll find an intriguing array of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. From the sports events to the theater scene, Omaha has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Henry Doorly Zoo, First National Bank Tower and Orpheum Theater. When you're ready to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Omaha has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 58 Omaha accommodations to locate one you and your whole family can appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Omaha?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Free in-room internet • Indoor pool • Spacious rooms
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free in-room internet • Indoor pool • Restaurant • Central location
- Free cribs • Indoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha-Downtown2.5-star Omaha hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Best Western Plus Midwest InnFamily-friendly hotel in Millard with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
Courtyard Marriott Aksarben Village3.5-star hotel with bar, near Baxter Arena
EVEN Hotel Omaha Downtown - Old Market, an IHG HotelCity-center Omaha hotel with bar
Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West DodgeWest Omaha motel in shopping district
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Omaha?
You’ll discover that Omaha and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Lauritzen Gardens
- Pioneer Courage Park
- Gene Leahy Mall
- Joslyn Art Museum
- The Durham Museum
- Durham Museum
- Henry Doorly Zoo
- First National Bank Tower
- Orpheum Theater
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Westroads Mall
- Village Pointe Shopping Center
- Oak View Mall