What is Kansas City Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Kansas City. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the sports events to the entertainment choices, Kansas City has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Arrowhead Stadium, T-Mobile Center and Worlds of Fun. When it's time to rest after a day of fun with the kids, Kansas City has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 64 Kansas City accommodations to discover one you and the family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Kansas City?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room internet • Restaurant
- Free cribs • Indoor pool • 2 restaurants • Free in-room WiFi
- Free in-room internet • Restaurant • Convenience store
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Free airport shuttle
Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown CrossroadsHotel with 24-hour fitness center, near Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
Homewood Suites by Hilton Kansas City-Airport3-star Kansas City hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Kansas City Marriott Downtown4-star hotel with bar, near Kansas City Convention Center
Hilton President Kansas City4-star hotel with bar, near Kansas City Convention Center
Wyndham Garden Kansas City Airport3-star Kansas City hotel with 24-hour health club
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Kansas City?
You’ll discover that Kansas City and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see and do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens
- Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Garden
- Swope Park
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Science City at Union Station
- Hallmark Visitors Center
- Arrowhead Stadium
- T-Mobile Center
- Worlds of Fun
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Legends Outlets Kansas City
- City Market of Kansas City
- Crown Center