What's Falagueira-Venda Nova like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Falagueira-Venda Nova. Rossio Square and Lisbon Oceanarium are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Queluz National Palace and Colombo Shopping Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Falagueira-Venda Nova
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Falagueira-Venda Nova
- Cascais (CAT), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Falagueira-Venda Nova
Things to see and do in and around Falagueira-Venda Nova
Things to see near Falagueira-Venda Nova:
- Queluz National Palace (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Estádio da Luz (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Jose Alvalade Stadium (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- University of Lisbon (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Campo Grande (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Falagueira-Venda Nova:
- Colombo Shopping Centre (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Gulbenkian Museum (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Amoreiras Shopping Center (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- El Corte Ingles Mall (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- National Coach Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Amadora?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, March (average 113 mm of rainfall)