What's Hillcrest like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Hillcrest? Take time to see the sights such as Springfield Golf Club while you're here. Rotorua International Stadium and Rotorua Central Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Hillcrest
Hillcrest is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Rotorua.
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Hillcrest
Things to see and do in and around Hillcrest
Things to see near Hillcrest:
- Rotorua International Stadium (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Centre (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Polynesian Spa (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Hillcrest:
- Springfield Golf Club (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Rotorua Central Mall (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Tamaki Maori Village (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mitai Maori Village (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Te Puia New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rotorua?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, April (average 94 mm of rainfall)