What's Emeishan like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Emeishan. Take in some culture at Emeishan Zhuyeqing Ecological Tea Garden and Emeishan Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Feilai Temple and Jinding Temple.
Things to see and do in and around Emeishan
What to see in Emeishan
- Feilai Temple
- Jinding Temple
- Mount Emei
- Mt. Emei Natural Ecology Monkey Reserve
- Xixiangchi Scenic Resort
Things to do in Emeishan
- Emeishan Zhuyeqing Ecological Tea Garden
- Emeishan Museum
Other popular Emeishan attractions
- Golden Summit
- Baoguo Temple
- Wannian Temple
- Xianfeng Temple
- Mount Emei Scenic Area/Leshan Giant Buddha Scenic Area
When is the best time to visit Leshan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 185 mm of rainfall)