What's Waterfall Gully like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Waterfall Gully. Take time to see the sights such as Cleland Conservation Park while you're here. Burnside Village Shopping Centre and Magill Estate Winery are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Waterfall Gully
Waterfall Gully is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from Waterfall Gully
Things to see and do in and around Waterfall Gully
Things to see near Waterfall Gully:
- Cleland Conservation Park (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Mount Lofty Botanic Garden (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Belair National Park (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Rymill Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Waterfall Gully:
- Burnside Village Shopping Centre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Magill Estate Winery (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- National Wine Centre of Australia (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- East End Cafe Precinct (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)