What's Reid like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Reid. Take time to see places such as Australian and New Zealand 1916-1918 Memorial and Australian-Hellenic Memorial while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Australian Vietnam Forces National Memorial.
How to get to Reid
Reid is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Reid
Things to see and do in and around Reid
What to see in Reid
- Australian-Hellenic Memorial
- Australian Vietnam Forces National Memorial
Things to do near Reid:
- Australian and New Zealand 1916-1918 Memorial (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Canberra Centre (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Canberra Theatre Centre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Canberra Museum and Gallery (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- National Capital Exhibition (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, February, December (average 88 mm of rainfall)