What's Cottonwood Heights Like?
Cottonwood Heights is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time checking out the shops. The neighborhood is surrounded by views of the mountains and lake. There's lots to explore including top spots like Snowbird Ski Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. There's plenty more to see, including Fashion Place Mall and Rio Tinto Stadium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cottonwood Heights?
We have 190 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Cottonwood Heights:
Courtyard by Marriott Salt Lake City CottonwoodMountain hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
MainStay Suites Salt Lake City Fort UnionSuburban hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Cottonwood Heights
Cottonwood Heights is located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 14.4 mi (23.3 km) from Cottonwood Heights
- Provo, UT (PVU), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Cottonwood Heights
Things to See and Do in and around Cottonwood Heights
What to See in Cottonwood Heights
- University of Utah
- Rio Tinto Stadium
- Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Westminster College
- Salt Lake Community College
Things to Do in Cottonwood Heights
- Fashion Place Mall
- South Towne Center
- Cowabunga Bay Water Park
- Jordan Landing
- Hogle Zoo