What's Shawnessy like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Shawnessy? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Stampede Park. Shawnessy Shopping Centre and Fish Creek Provincial Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Shawnessy
Shawnessy is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Calgary.
- Calgary International Airport (YYC), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Shawnessy
Things to see and do in and around Shawnessy
Things to see near Shawnessy:
- Fish Creek Provincial Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Chaparral Lake (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Sikome Lake Aquatic Facility (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Historic St. Paul's Anglican Church (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Shawnessy:
- Shawnessy Shopping Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Spruce Meadows (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Southcentre Mall (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Southland Leisure Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Maple Ridge Golf Course (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Calgary?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, February, January, November (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 94 mm of rainfall)