What's East Village Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider East Village? Top attractions include Calgary Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Fort Calgary Historic Park and Calgary Central Library.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Village?
We have 36 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in East Village:
Alt Hotel Calgary East Village3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
HI Calgary City Centre - Hostel2-star hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Pool loungers
Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to East Village
East Village is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Calgary.
- Calgary International Airport (YYC), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from East Village
Things to See and Do in and around East Village
What to See in East Village
- Fort Calgary Historic Park
- Calgary Central Library
- Bow River
- Bow Valley College
- Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
Things to Do in East Village
- Calgary Zoo
- Stephen Avenue
- Eau Claire Market Mall
- 17 Avenue SW
- Sunridge Mall