What's West Springs like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider West Springs. Top places in the larger area to visit include Stampede Park and Calgary Zoo. Canada Olympic Park and Shouldice Athletic Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to West Springs
West Springs is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Calgary.
- Calgary International Airport (YYC), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from West Springs
Things to see and do in and around West Springs
Things to see near West Springs:
- Canada Olympic Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Shouldice Athletic Park (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- WinSport (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- University of Calgary (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Bowness Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near West Springs:
- Market Mall (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- 17 Avenue SW (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Grey Eagle Casino (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- The Military Museums (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Calgary?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, February, January, November (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 94 mm of rainfall)