What's Old North Columbus like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Old North Columbus? Greater Columbus Convention Center and Easton Town Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Wexner Center for the Arts and Mapfre Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Old North Columbus
Old North Columbus is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Columbus.
- Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Old North Columbus
Things to see and do in and around Old North Columbus
Things to see near Old North Columbus:
- Ohio State University (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Greater Columbus Convention Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Mapfre Stadium (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Ohio Stadium (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Schottenstein Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Old North Columbus:
- Wexner Center for the Arts (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Newport Music Hall (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Ohio Expo Center and State Fair (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Ohio State Fairgrounds (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Shops On Lane Avenue (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Columbus?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, July (average 158 mm of rainfall)