What's Ledong Li Autonomous County like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Ledong Li Autonomous County? Take time to see places such as Hainan Tropical Rain Forest National Park and Sanya Li and Miao Village while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Jianfeng Ling Forest Reserve and Jianfeng Ridge National Forest Park.
Things to see and do in and around Ledong Li Autonomous County
What to see in Ledong Li Autonomous County
- Hainan Tropical Rain Forest National Park
- Sanya Li and Miao Village
- Jianfeng Ling Forest Reserve
- Jianfeng Ridge National Forest Park
- Maogong Mountain
When is the best time to visit Ledong?
- Hottest months: May, June, August, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, October (average 297 mm of rainfall)