What's Fühlingen like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Fühlingen. Take time to see places such as Fühlinger See and Blackfoot Beach while you're here. Cologne Cathedral is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Fühlingen
Fühlingen is located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of Cologne.
- Cologne - Bonn Airport (CGN), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Fühlingen
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from Fühlingen
Things to see and do in and around Fühlingen
What to see in Fühlingen
- Fühlinger See
- Blackfoot Beach
Things to do near Fühlingen:
- Aqualand Freizeitbad am Fuhlinger See (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- MMC Studios (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Rathaus Galerie (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Golf-Club Ford Koln (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Forum Leverkusen (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cologne?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 63 mm of rainfall)