What's Le Bon Sauveur like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Le Bon Sauveur. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Sword Beach and Juno Beach. There's plenty more to see, including Ouistreham Beach and Cabourg Beach.
How to get to Le Bon Sauveur
Le Bon Sauveur is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Caen.
- Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Le Bon Sauveur
- Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from Le Bon Sauveur
Things to see and do in and around Le Bon Sauveur
Things to see near Le Bon Sauveur:
- Abbey of Saint-Etienne (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Caen Exhibition Centre (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Caen Castle (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- University of Caen Normandy (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Caen Memorial (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Le Bon Sauveur:
- Zenith de Caen (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Normandy Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Congress Centre (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Festyland (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Beauregard Aventure (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Caen?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, June, January (average 105 mm of rainfall)