Hotels in Winchester, Indiana
Search & Compare Winchester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Winchester
Winchester overviewWinchester is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Winchester Speedway. Local sights like Randolph County Courthouse and Winchester Golf Club are worth a visit. Winchester is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in WinchesterWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Winchester has accommodations to fit every need. There are 21 hotels in the Winchester area, some with discounts of up to 32%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
How to get to WinchesterFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 77.9 mi (125.3 km) from downtown Winchester.
What to see around WinchesterSome highlights of the area include:
- • Randolph County Courthouse
- • Winchester Golf Club
- • Winchester Speedway
- • Garst Museum
When to visit WinchesterWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 7.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches