What's Cililitan like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Cililitan. Take time to see the sights such as Pusat Grosir Cililitan while you're here. Kota Kasablanka Mall and Taman Mini Indonesia Indah are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cililitan
Cililitan is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Cililitan
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Cililitan
Things to see and do in and around Cililitan
Things to see near Cililitan:
- Golden Triangle (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- South Jakarta Mayors Office (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- National Library of Indonesia (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Jakarta World Trade Center (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Universitas Kristen Indonesia (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Cililitan:
- Pusat Grosir Cililitan (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Kota Kasablanka Mall (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Kuningan City Mall (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Ambassador Mall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)