What's East Geelong like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than East Geelong. Take time to see places such as Geelong Botanical Gardens and Eastern Beach Swimming Enclosure while you're here. Geelong Showground and Westfield Geelong are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to East Geelong
East Geelong is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Geelong.
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from East Geelong
Things to see and do in and around East Geelong
Things to see near East Geelong:
- Eastern Beach Swimming Enclosure (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- The Carousel (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Deakin University (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- GMHBA Stadium (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Kardinia Park (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near East Geelong:
- Geelong Botanical Gardens (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Geelong Showground (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Westfield Geelong (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Geelong Performing Arts Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geelong?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, September, February (average 72 mm of rainfall)