Hotels in Vantage, Washington
Search & Compare Vantage Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Vantage
Vantage overviewVantage is a budget-friendly place unique for its live music, sports, and theaters. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Ginkgo Petrified Forest State Park Interpretive Center. Local sights like Wild Horse Monument and Cave B Estate Winery are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Vantage is for you.
Where to stay in VantageWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Vantage has accommodations to fit every need. There are 6 hotels in the Vantage area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $155 per night
How to get to VantageFly in to Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) from downtown Vantage.
What to see around VantageSome recommended attractions include:
- • Ginkgo Petrified Forest State Park Interpretive Center
- • Wild Horse Monument
- • Cave B Estate Winery
- • The Gorge Amphitheatre
When to visit VantageWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.0 inches
- • October-December: 0.1 inches