What's Honeywood like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Honeywood. Places such as Stefano Lubiana Wines and Zoodoo Zoo are just a little farther away. Claremont House and Jordan Nature Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Honeywood
Honeywood is located 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from Honeywood
Things to see and do in and around Honeywood
Things to see near Honeywood:
- Claremont House (5 mi/8 km away)
- Jordan Nature Reserve (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Shene (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Honeywood:
- Stefano Lubiana Wines (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Zoodoo Zoo (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, November, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)