What's Cambridge Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Cambridge, especially its restaurants. Take time discovering the neighborhood's wineries. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Franklin Square and Rosny Hill Nature Recreation Area. There's plenty more to see, including Coal Valley Vineyard and Tasmania Golf Club.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cambridge?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Cambridge:
BIG4 Hobart Airport Tourist ParkUpscale accommodations with kitchens
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Garden • Attentive staff
Travelodge Hotel Hobart Airport4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Cambridge
Cambridge is located 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Cambridge
Things to See and Do in and around Cambridge
What to See in Cambridge
- Seven Mile Beach
- Franklin Square
- Long Beach
- University of Tasmania
- MyState Bank Arena
Things to Do in Cambridge
- Coal Valley Vineyard
- Tasmania Golf Club
- Eastlands Shopping Centre
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- The Cat & Fiddle Arcade