What's Bow Riverfront like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Bow Riverfront? Nature lovers can visit Prince's Island Park and Bow River. There's plenty more to see, including Peace Bridge and Sien Lok Park.
How to get to Bow Riverfront
Bow Riverfront is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Calgary.
- Calgary International Airport (YYC), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Bow Riverfront
Things to see and do in and around Bow Riverfront
What to see in Bow Riverfront
- Prince's Island Park
- Peace Bridge
- Bow River
- Sien Lok Park
- Centre Street Bridge
Things to do near Bow Riverfront:
- Stampede Park (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Calgary Zoo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Eau Claire Market Mall (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- GRAND (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- TD Square (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Calgary?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, February, January, November (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 94 mm of rainfall)