What's Reims City Centre like?
Reims City Centre is notable for its cathedral. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's rich culture. Plan a fun excursion to Reims Arena and Mumm. There's plenty more to see, including Hotel Le Vergeur Museum and Notre-Dame de Reims.
Things to see and do in and around Reims City Centre
What to see in Reims City Centre
- Notre-Dame de Reims
- Tau Palace
- Mars Gate
- Place Drouet d’Erlon
- Congress Center
Things to do in Reims City Centre
- Hotel Le Vergeur Museum
- Boulingrin Market
- Reims Opera
- Champagne-Ardenne Planetarium Museum
Other popular Reims City Centre attractions
- Reims Arena
- Maison Charles de Cazanove
- Roman Reims
- Manège et Cirque de Reims
- Royal Square
When is the best time to visit Reims?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, December, May (average 79 mm of rainfall)