Hotels in Laos
Search a variety of brand hotels in Laos and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Laos to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Laos, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Laos to Laos accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Laos with a great discount or a family accommodation in Laos at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 398 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Laos
- - Cities in Laos
- - Top attractions in Laos
- - Hotels in different areas of Laos
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Laos
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Laos reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Laos reviews score for each of our 398 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Laos:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Laos and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Laos with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Laos with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Laos hotel booking, contact details for your Laos hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Laos travel guides
This is one of the safer Southeast Asian countries to visit and its capital is decidedly laid-back. ...
Owing to the French colonizing Laos, much of their wealth of culinary knowledge has rubbed off and y...
As far as Southeast Asian capital cities go, Vientiane, although somewhat disheveled, is nice and co...
Although not comparable to other Southeast Asian centers for entertainment, Vientiane has a surprisi...
Vientiane has a decent amount of shopping for tourists. Like any Southeast Asian center, it has an a...