What's Pengyang County like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Pengyang County? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Shimen Pass of Sui and Tang Dynasty and Baiquan Ancient Site. There's plenty more to see, including Changcheng Village and Yingluo Pagoda of Guyuan.
Things to see and do in and around Pengyang County
What to see in Pengyang County
- Shimen Pass of Sui and Tang Dynasty
- Baiquan Ancient Site
- Changcheng Village
- Yingluo Pagoda of Guyuan
- Chaona Ancient City Site
Other popular Pengyang County attractions
- Dengzhan Mountain
- Wufeng Mountain of Guyuan
When is the best time to visit Guyuan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, October (average 84 mm of rainfall)